Screaming Buddha Covid-19 Policy Update:
We will be implementing some changes to ensure the safety of all while following the CDC Guidelines. Including:
- Limited capacity classes, class size will be limited to 8 with 6 feet between each yogi.
- You will need to preregister for a class thru the Mindbody app, your space will be held. On the flip side, we will have to charge penalties for late-cancels and no-shows. Operating at less than half capacity means every space is valuable.
- Cost of all classes $20
- No drop-ins will be allowed in studio.
- No hands-on adjustments.
- Soft props and cold towels will not be provided for the time being, which means no blankets, bolsters, or straps. Yogis are encouraged to bring your own mats and props. We will now be renting mats for your use if needed, which will be disinfected before and after use.
- Towels and spray bottles with disinfected cleaner will be available for all.
- Please leave shoes outside (since there is carpet in our foyer area).
- Zero-tolerance policy for staff and clients exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- All yogis will need to sign our new COVID-19 liability waiver.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our staff and you. Thank you for your continued patience and adaptability as we navigate thru this unpredictable time. We look forward to seeing you all soon! Namaste